We reserve the right to reject any order that in our sole discretion is made in bad faith or violates any United States or Foreign rules, regulations or taxes.
It is a violation of the law to place an order under a false name or with an invalid or unauthorized credit card.
We reserve the right to prosecute and pursue any legal action, to the fullest extent permitted by law, against any person who commits fraudulent activity on our website, www.carolinasfirstdefense.com as well as www.carolinasfirstdefenseproshop.com
We offer a variety of shipping options to meet your shipping needs.
We use premium carriers (UPS, USPS) with Next Day, 2nd Day and Ground delivery options available for most items. Please check the individual product page for specific delivery options. Items that cannot be shipped via UPS will be delivered via common carrier.
All deliveries are insured and guaranteed against loss, theft and damage for their full purchase value.
Please note the posted shipping time is listed on the individual product page and may vary from item to item. Saturday delivery is not available.
The posted shipping time frame is contingent upon credit card approval and may be delayed should we experience authorization difficulties.
There may be occasional delays beyond the posted shipping time. If your order is delayed beyond the expected timeframe, we will notify you of the delay via e-mail. If you wish to cancel your order as a result of a shipping delay you may do so by contacting our Customer Service Department. If you do not request cancellation the product will be shipped as soon as possible.
Whenever possible, we will attempt to ship multiple items together to reduce shipping charges. Please see the item page to determine if this is possible for your order.
All shipping prices are quoted in U.S. dollars.
No C.O.D. orders can be accepted.
3. Order Cancellation
We reserve the right to cancel an order or to issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) for merchandise that is advertised in error, is unexpectedly out of stock, does not conform to specifications, or was shipped in error.
No backordered item will be kept open beyond 30 days without the consent of the customer.
Once an order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled unless the shipment is delayed beyond the represented shipping time. If the ordered product(s) does not ship within the represented time, we will honor any request for cancellation received prior to the actual shipping date of the product(s).
4. System Availability
We utilize highly reliable computer systems and Internet Service Providers for the services provided over its web site. We will not be responsible for system down time and other technical difficulties, or orders that are not processed or accepted as a result of such systems.
5. Payment and Sales Tax
We accept VISA, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards for all purchases.
Purchase Orders are accepted upon credit approval and payable on net 30-day terms, unless otherwise specified.
All payments must be in US Dollars. Current billing addresses and phone information must be included with every order.
Sales Tax will be charged as required by local laws.
6. Sales Policy
Most products are covered under a manufacturer warranty. See the respective product description for more details.
Missing Parts - Contact us for missing parts and we will work with you to resolve the problem. If required, you will need to submit a Missing Part Service Request to obtain a replacement part or to receive an account credit.
Overdue Delivery - please contact us at our Customers Service Department.
All Other Claims - Submit a Customer Service Request directly to Carolinas First Defense within 7 days of receipt of your product shipment for the following:
Product not as advertised
Wrong quantity shipped
Wrong item shipped
Incorrect shipping charge
7. Warranty & Return Policy
We are committed to working with you to ensure that every product under warranty performs to the manufacturer's specifications.
Manufacturer warranties apply from date of shipment. Please check the respective product description for warranty details and contact information. We do not provide any warranty above and beyond that provided under the respective manufacturer warranty.
• All returns must be pre-approved by Carolinas First Defense and are approved on a case-by-case basis at Carolinas First Defense discretion.
• Please return all products 100% complete. This includes manufacturer box, insert, and packing materials. Return privileges are contingent upon various manufacturer policies. Carolinas First Defense reserves the right to decline return requests based on those policies. Please verify policies for specific item(s) with a member Customer Service.
• Please contact Carolinas First Defense via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, to obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) before shipping product back to Carolinas First Defense. This will expedite and help ensure the proper action or credit upon processing.
• In order to expedite a return, please have the following information on hand when requesting an RMA number: invoice number, reason for return, action to take (replacement/repair/return/credit).
• In case of return or exchange request, the customer is responsible for shipping charges to Carolinas First Defense for all products being shipped back to Carolinas First Defense. Products exchanged or replaced will be shipped by Carolinas First Defense to Customer, at Carolinas First Defense expense, using the same shipping method as was used by Customer to ship the original products back to Carolinas First Defense. If the carrier selected by Customer is not used by Carolinas First Defense, a comparable shipping method will be selected. Customer is responsible for all risk of loss and damage to products being shipped back to Carolinas First Defense. Please fully insure return shipment in case of loss or damage. Please use a carrier that is able to provide you with proof of delivery such as UPS and USPS (with delivery confirmation). This is for your protection as well as to ensure quick action on your return. All returned products may be subject to a 20% restocking fee. Please include all peripherals with any return. All returns will be processed and fully inspected after they arrive in our warehouse. Refused shipments will be charged a 20% restocking fee plus all applicable shipping fees.
• If you receive a defective product, please contact us as soon as possible. In our experience, many problems can be resolved with the assistance and technical expertise of the manufacturer. If your problem has not been satisfactorily resolved or the product has not been repaired to your satisfaction, we will make every effort to resolve the product or service problem. The item should be shipped to Carolinas First Defense o on Carolinas First Defense expense, using Carolinas First Defense carrier, following Carolinas First Defense customer Service Department instructions.
• Service Department, Return shipping address:
Carolinas First Defense
Attn: Returns Department
(Place your RMA number on this line)
106 Old Stagecoach Rd
Lawndale, NC 28090
• If products were not purchased directly from Carolinas First Defense, customer should contact his supplier for RMA related issues.
IN NO EVENT SHALL WE (Carolinas First Defense) BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OUR WEB SITE, OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE SERVICES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, DAMAGES ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH LOST BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION OR LOST BUSINESS PROFITS, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN NO EVENT WILL OUR LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH ITS WEB SITE EXCEED THE FEES ACTUALLY RECEIVED FROM THE PARTY MAKING SUCH CLAIM.
8. Customer Service Department
Should you have any other questions or concerns you may submit a Customer Service Request directly to us for the following items:
Product Not As Advertised
Wrong Quantity Shipped
Wrong Item Shipped
Incorrect Shipping Charges
9. Firearms Training Class Cancellation Policy’s
This policy will define how training class cancellations are handled. This policy covers Carolinas First Defense cancellation of a class, minimum student enrollment requirements, cancellation by student, and customer specific class cancellation.
Class Cancellations (by Carolinas First Defense):
It is our intent to avoid cancellation or rescheduling of any training events. Unfortunately circumstances occasionally require us to cancel or reschedule class.
Instructor-led classes are student-enrollment dependant. The required minimum student enrollment is four (4) students for instructor-led classes. Classes with enrollment of less than four students are subject to cancellation or rescheduling at the discretion of the training manager.
Classes will be cancelled no less than five (5) working days before the scheduled start day of class.
Cancellation notices will be sent to enrolled students by email, to the address provided at the time of
enrollment / registration in the Class. Students will be issued a gift certificate for classes cancelled by Carolinas First Defense. This may be used for any future classes held by Carolinas First Defense.
As circumstances may require us to cancel or reschedule classes; please consider this when arranging travel. We are not liable for any expenses incurred due to class re-scheduling or cancellation.
Enrollment Cancellations (by Student):
We request students cancel enrollment online as soon as possible. All classes have limited seating, so in the event you cannot attend please allow room for other students to participate, by canceling your enrollment. Student cancellations received fifteen (15) business days before the start of class will not be billed (full reimbursement of tuition).
Student cancellation received less than fifteen (15) business days before the start of class will be bill for full tuition and will receive credit for same course attendance within 12 months.
Students who do not cancel two (2) days before the scheduled start of class will be billed for the full class tuition. Late cancellations make it difficult for us to fill the now vacant seat. We require at least a 48 hour advanced notice that you will need to reschedule. While it is our sincere desire to accommodate the individual needs of our customers, the following policy should be considered prior to changing your course registration: Class registrations fees are non-refundable fifteen (15) prior to the class start date. If you are unable to make it to a class, we will be glad to assist you with finding another class date that will work best for your schedule as long as there are seats available in the class. Due to unforeseen circumstances, we realize there may be scheduling issues or emergency situations. No shows will totally forfeit their class payment. Carolinas First Defense will handle each case on an individual basis and appreciate your understanding.
There is no credit or refund of tuition due to failure to attend without notice.
Customer Class Cancellations (by customer):
Regional and customer specific classes are scheduled per customer’s request. These classes entail
additional cost investment for Carolinas First Defense and therefore have a specific cancellation policy.Regional and customer specific classes cancelled 15 business days or less before the start of class will incur a 25% cancellation fee of the total original price. This fee is not refundable nor may it be credited to any other class tuition.
Regional and customer specific classes cancelled five (5) business days or less before the start of class will incur a 50% cancellation fee of the total original price. This fee is not refundable nor may it be credited to any other class tuition.