CFD-15 SP4 Coated Bolt Carrier Group
Coated bolt carrier group (full auto version) (semi-auto also available) for AR15, M16, or M4 machined from Mil-Spec 8620 aircraft quality steel with shrouded firing pin and Mil-Spec chrome lined interior. CFD-15 BCG includes the proper chrome lined and heat treated gas key. Gas key is secured to carrier with Grade 8 fasteners and properly staked per Mil-Specs. This ensures a strong staking and proper gas system functioning. The bolt assembly is CNC machined from Mil-Spec Carpenter No. 158® steel and shot peened for increased strength per Mil-Spec; includes tool steel extractor with spring and viton O-ring; firing pin chromed finished with firing pin retaining pin and cam pin.
Carolinas First Defense CFD-15 SP4 Coated BCG is designed to provide reduced friction coefficient that not only lowers operating temperatures but also increases overall performance as well as the Bolt Carrier Groups life. Back by a lifetime guarantee, we are confident that our coated BCGs will increase lubricity and wear resistance while providing a smoother recoil, improved consistency, faster cyclic rates and reduce carbon fouling. SP4 Coating on the following parts: Bolt Carrier, Carrier Key, Cam Pin, Firing Pin, Bolt, Extractor, Gas Rings.
HPT (High Pressure Tested) and MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspected).
Complete Mil-Spec M-16 Bolt Carrier with Bolt Assembly HPT/MPI Tested:
- Mil-Spec BCG Machined from 8620 Aircraft Quality Steel and heat treated to 60-61 RC
- Mil-Spec Chrome Lined Carrier Interior
- Mil- Spec Chrome Lined Gas Key
- Key Staked with Grade 8 Screws, per Mil-Spec
- Mil-Spec Carpenter 158® Bolt w/ Spring and Ejector
- Tool Steel Extractor w/ Spring and viton O-ring
- Mil-Spec Firing Pin w/ Chrome Finish SP4 coated
- Mil-Spec Cam Pin
- Full Auto Carrier is Backward compatible with all semi-auto rifles, Semi-Auto only Carrier is also available
- Full Auto 5.56 BCG Weight - 11.40 oz.
- SP4 is a Thin Film that has a thickness of about 3 microns
- Hardness is 3000 on the Vickers scale
- Friction Coefficient down to .02
Our bolt carrier groups are made in North Carolina and backed by our lifetime warranty. Should our BCG fail to function properly, return it for a brand new replacement.